Tuesday, February 26, 2008

reflection of n.h.d

N H D. it was a very long process! it was a learning experience that i appreciate. it was heckted everyone was running around! trying to get papers printed from certain rooms it was people in the hallway practicing their performance. with boards all over the floor and the strong smell of glue as people did exhibits. loud music in the imc as people replayed their documentaries for the last time. carts moved from room to room trying to do voice overs with no noise at all. my National History Day project was an sucess! my topic was welfare rights. i did an documentary my team members was cornelius talley and shaniya pryer it was tuff but we made it through. and im glad i can proudly say im positive that im reciving an A or B on this project. i've learned a lot in this experience. but next year i must say i think i might do an exhibit it looked more managable and less stressful. ....any way back to my project in my documentary contained 2interviews one of a homeless man and another was a man that worked at a welfare reform office. the reason why i picked welfare rights it because our school topic was Conflict and Compromise. and ealier in the year i did a project in welfare and i aced it so i asked myself like why not do it again. i learned how to manage my attitude when i was frustrated. my challenges was voice overs because we was having fun at the same time i kept laughing!!! i must admit this was the biggest project i've done in my life. doing it the second time i would say yes! i like reaching for the stars it's not only about finding the easy way out not all the time!..{lol}........miss Shani miyette Hayes

No comments: