Thursday, January 24, 2008

what should my grade be in this subject?

Well last report marking i did well i had an A but this marking period i think i should get a B . i honestly didnt work as hard as i did 1st. period i think i could;ve did better but i dont kknkow what i happen see i cant blame my other subs and projects i had such as NHD i can only blame myself. and nobody else or anything else but english sometimes i may be lazy but eventually i get my work done. but really the only think i slacked on is my blogger and how to write things in essay form instead of a direct answer. but besides that i think {personally} that i shouldnt get a failing grade at all. i made up my work that i missed or didnt do correct and i honelsty care about my grade because if i didnt i wuldnt be using my time for this i would be playing around.


But look on your point of view what do u think i should get? how do u think my work effort is in your class? do i talk alot?{duhh!} do i do my work? do you have to push me to do my things? but in the end i still do my work and get the job done dont i? so what do u think SHANI MIYETTE HAYES should get in your class? its not up to me its really up to you. this is your decision. does shani deserve to pass or fail????? this is your questions that you have to answer its not up to me at all. if i was you know i wouldve made me an A+....lol{but naw im serious}


So your decision is your decision i have to let you decide . what you want my grade to be. but i know thats not a failing grade because i know what i deserve not what im going to get. so this is in your hands. this semester i had so far in english i must admit was long! and sometime tiredsing but i must say it was worth the expereince some days i wanted to cut some days i wanted to act llike im sick but i didnt i just came in and did what i had to do to get it over with. some days i been a clock watcher every 2min. i glance at the clock but all is well

No comments: